Melamine laminate is a hard resin commonly used as an overlay for building materials like MDF or plywood. In its most basic form, melamine is an organic compound that when combined with formaldehyde forms a durable thermosetting plastic. We have 200 plus color options.
Melamine furniture is constructed from a manufactured-wood substrate, like MDF (medium density fiberboard) or plywood, that has been covered in melamine laminate. The melamine resin gives these otherwise lower-quality materials a very durable and attractive finish! This is what makes melamine furniture, like cabinets, office desks, and display counters, so popular! While 100% real wood furniture pieces have their benefits, in many cases using melamine laminated furniture is the most cost effective, lightweight, and convenient choice.
Benefits of Building with Melamine Laminates-
- Durable - scratch & shatter resistant, waterproof
- Inexpensive - covers inexpensive substrates like MDF or plywood
- Choice - can be produced in a wide variety of colors & finishes
Melamine/ Solid-hard board Kitchen Cabinet
Melamine furniture is constructed from a manufactured-wood substrate, like MDF (medium
density fiberboard) or plywood, that has been covered in melamine laminate.
- Affordable & Practical
- Scratch resistant
- Surface is flat and smooth
- Easy to clean
- Abundant of color options
- Household & Office furniture
- Cabinets (Kitchen Cabinet, Shoe Cabinet, Display Cabinet)
- Flooring Dinnerware